International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Language & Culture A Visit to BTS's In The Soop location

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 renu12
댓글 0 Comments 조회 1,987 Views 작성일 23-03-30 16:45

본문

Hi Guys,
I recently had the incredible opportunity to visit the beautiful Pyeongchang location where the Korean boy band BTS filmed their popular reality show "In the Soop". It was truly an unforgettable experience that I will cherish forever.

The location was stunning, with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and forests. As soon as we arrived, we were warmly welcomed by the staff who gave us a tour of the cabin and its surroundings. We saw the exact spots where the BTS members had filmed various scenes for the show, including where they set up their tents, played games, and even went fishing.

It was amazin to spend time in the beautiful garden that surrounds the cabin. The garden is filled with a variety of plants and flowers, and it was incredibly peaceful and relaxing to spend time there. We even got to participate in a guided meditation session, which was an amazing way to connect with nature and de-stress.
It was a chance to connect with my favorite band on a whole new level and experience the same activities that they did during their time at the cabin. The location is also a great place to unwind and enjoy the beauty of nature, making it a perfect getaway for anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life.
Overall, my visit to the BTS "In the Soop" location in Pyeongchang was an incredible experience that I will never forget. Being able to see the places where BTS had created so many amazing memories and being able to participate in some of the same activities that they had done was truly a dream come true. I would highly recommend this experience to any BTS fan, as it is an incredible opportunity to connect with your favorite band and create memories that will last a lifetime.

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.