International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Social To more To see

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Sajitha
댓글 0 Comments 조회 2,388 Views 작성일 23-04-13 04:37

본문

To more To see 

By Sajitha Lakmali

84f66392aa29594d7b03c849d7349803_1681328155_0427.png 

Caring for the elderly is a priority in almost every country in the world. But what I am going to share today is a different experience. An experience I had when I went to a Woori bank in Chuncheon for my necessary work. Scientific tests around the world have found that our vision weakens to some extent as we age. In Sri Lanka, we refer to this as "40 Adiriya". 

We have often seen moments of interest in the elderly during World Elderly Day, which is dedicated to the elderly. But when I went to the aforementioned bank, I saw that if a visually impaired person came to the bank to do some transactions or if an elderly person forgot his spectacles by mistake, the bank kept a pair of glasses for them to do their transactions temporarily. 

The way We are very interested in our elders, but we miss doing some small things for them. In Korea, there are many services for the welfare of the elderly. Even if we say that each country is developed through physical matters,I realize that spiritual matters are more important in a similar way. Although we respect our elders in Sri Lanka, the rulers should think more about the elders when making policies. I hope to bring you another reason to think about elderly people's care in a podcast.

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.