International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Health & Wellness The benefits of walking

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Hazel
댓글 0 Comments 조회 1,794 Views 작성일 23-04-14 16:48

본문

Hello everyone!

Today I would like to talk about the benefits of walking around, not only for our individual health but also for reducing our carbon footprint. I have always been a huge fan of walking to get around, because my alma mater in the Philippines is located in a beautiful sprawling campus and I did not mind walking to travel across buildings. Walking regularly has several benefits for our health. Not only will it keep us fit through losing body fat, but it also improves our cardiovascular fitness, strengthen our bones and muscles, and increase our stamina. It also does wonders for our blood circulation and digestion. It is necessary, however, to ensure that we are always well hydrated whenever we go on extended walks to prevent dehydration. In addition to these beneficial health impacts, walking also reduces our individual carbon footprint. The use of motor vehicles inevitably leads to the production of air pollution, and walking instead of using cars to get around is one way by which we can ensure that we are not contributing to the production of noxious gases to the environment. 

Make sure to include walking in your daily habits and it will not only improve your health, but there are benefits for the broader community as well. 

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.