International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Language & Culture Learning Korean through mobile applications

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Hazel
댓글 0 Comments 조회 1,578 Views 작성일 23-05-19 03:22

본문

Good day, everyone! 

For this community post, I would like to share my experience of using online mobile applications to start learning the Korean language. I have started learning Korean last year through an online course offered by Yonsei University. This online course helped me get familiar with hangeul, the Korean alphabet. It was an immensely useful resource for someone who has no background on the language. After getting my certificate, I complemented what I learned by downloading online mobile applications that I can use on my free time. Currently, I am using the apps Duolingo and Drops, both applications are available for use for iOS and Android users. I am not able to formally enroll in a language course at this moment due to my schedule, but these applications ensure that I do not forget the things that I have learned so far. I usually spend 5-10 minutes daily on these applications and it is an interesting way to learn a new language. Duolingo is also a social app and you can add friends and view their progress as well. If you have free time and would like to learn a new language, these apps will help you! 

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.