International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Social MY FIRST BEAUTY PAGENT AND AWARD IN KOREA.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 FRANCES
댓글 0 Comments 조회 3,348 Views 작성일 22-06-23 23:46

본문

Do you know about the Global Medical Aesthetic Exchange Association (GMEAE)?  Well, it is an association that become the world's best association where not only professional medical professionals and people related to the beauty industry from all over the world, but also excellent people from all walks of life, such as finance and aviation, who are interested in medical beauty associate. It was established on November 15, 2014, and has expanded its scope thanks to the support of many international friends. GMAEA celebrated their 7th anniversary of its foundation on the 3rd of June 2022, as it rapidly expands and develops throughout the world beyond Asia, including Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Through the best authoritative and competent medical experts accredited by others from all over the world, this association will promptly share information on excellent cosmetic and cosmetic technology and new technologies so that they can learn and study together through an in-depth and systematic medical and beauty education program. Every year, they always celebrate their anniversary and this year I participated in the Miss harmony World pageant and I was given an Award of Leadership and I was so excited. My friends and family rejoiced with me. 

Thank You.

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.