International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Social My trip to Busan

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Doan Thi Diu
댓글 0 Comments 조회 4,322 Views 작성일 21-10-30 20:01

본문

In August 2021, I was luckily selected to be a presenter at an international conference held in Busan. When I was in Vietnam, I had a dream of going to Busan because I heard that Busan was very famous for its large seaport. However, I was quite hesitant because I was afraid to go alone. Fortunately, a friend was willing to accompany me. We were excited about planning our trip. We chose to go by bus to save money. From Chuncheon to Busan took about 4.5-5 hours by bus. We arrived at Busan on a rainy day. But when I arrived at Busan, I still found Busan very beautiful. Busan is the second-largest city and the most famous beach resort city in Korea. Therefore, many foreigners come to Busan for tourism. Busan is famous for a variety of cuisines such as raw fish, pork rice soup, cold noodles, and different types of seafood. We visited Haeundae beach and Gwanganri. Those are the two most famous beaches in Busan. Haeundae Beach has appeared in many Korean dramas and Korean movies. We were immersed in nature with the white sand strip along the coast in the cool, clear soup and the seagulls were walking around looking for food there. In addition, we also had a chance to see a very special earth globe made from plastic waste. We enjoyed grilled shrimp, steamed crab, and many different types of sea snails at reasonable prices. Another special thing, because I was selected to present at the conference, I was staying in a very nice 5-star hotel. I enjoyed breakfast with a wide variety of dishes from European dishes, Asian dishes, and traditional Korean food. Before returning to Chuncheon, we went to Haedong Yonggungsa Temple. Most people think that when it comes to the temple, it is hidden behind the mountain, and we must climb the stairs to get to the temple. But Haedong Yonggungsa Temple is located on the rocks along the coast. This place is known as the most beautiful temple in Korea. We returned to Chuncheon at 11 pm, and we had dinner with fried chicken – the most famous Chuncheon's specialty. I do hope to have another chance to go back to Busan and spend more time there.

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.