International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Food & Drink Egg Drop and ice cream in Starfield COEX Mall

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Hazel
댓글 0 Comments 조회 2,452 Views 작성일 22-10-03 21:20

본문

This weekend I went to Incheon and Seoul for two exciting events – The INK Concert in Incheon and the Yeongdong Daero KPOP Concert in Seoul. (I will be writing about these two concerts on my next story!) I am here to share with you not the concert experience but the food we had while waiting for the rains to stop so that we can enjoy the KPOP concert.

It was my first time to go to the Starfield COEX Mall and I was amazed at the different shops and amenities in the mall. I specifically enjoyed visiting the Starfield Library and I plan to spend a longer time there on my next visit. We were looking for a place to eat, but since there were a lot of people because of the Gangnam Festival activities, we only had limited choices. Thankfully, there were only a few people in Egg Drop. I have seen a lot of stores selling these sandwiches in the Philippines but I never had the chance to try them, so I grabbed the opportunity and I ordered the Bacon Deep Cheese Bun. The sandwich was really, really good! The bun was soft and fresh and the egg was perfectly seasoned. It complimented the savory taste of the bacon really well! I am in love with this sandwich now and I can’t wait to go back and to try the other sandwiches as well. After eating the Egg Drop sandwich, we went to Baskin-Robbins. We were so full after the delicious meal and we went out of the mall in time to see Chung Ha performing. It was a really great night and I hope I can do it again!

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.