International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Food & Drink My first time to try San-nakji (산낙지) in Jongro 3-ga Pocha Street

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Hazel
댓글 0 Comments 조회 2,340 Views 작성일 22-10-10 21:33

본문

Hello everyone! 

For today's post, I will talk about my experience of eating San-nakji (산낙지) in Jongro 3-ga Pocha Street. Pocha (shortened pojangmacha,  포장마차) refers to tent bars in various places in Seoul that offer different types of food and drinks. I stayed in this area with my family for a week and we appreciated the variety of food choices around us. There were a lot of food stalls that remain open until the wee hours of the morning. My daughter wanted to try eating live octopus so we did not hesitate and looked for a tent bar that sold fresh seafood. The cook was very skillful in preparing this dish. I usually like squid but I have never eaten it raw like this. After cutting the squid tentacles into smaller pieces, the cook doused it with sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds. The taste was nice, but the texture was very new to my senses. Nonetheless, my whole family enjoyed trying this and I hope that you can get a chance to try it too! Cheers!

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.