International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Tech Experiencing New Keyboard Switches.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Zolboo
댓글 0 Comments 조회 3,898 Views 작성일 21-09-29 17:08

본문

I’ve been trying to build a setup for me for a while. I was going to one which can be portable, best for student and comfortable. After thinking for a while, I chose laptop and I thought I can make it to be like a desktop when I’m home otherwise it can be light laptop when I go to school.  So, I’ve searched monitors, mouse, keyboard for my setup. Maybe you guys can be wondering why would I needed them even I have laptop. But for me if it’s bigger it’s more comfortable when I’m home. I was choosing my gears very carefully. And a keyboard took a long time than I thought. I was expecting to buy a one that looks cool but choosing a keyboard was a whole different thing. I’ve learned a lot of things about keyboard. One of them is switches. I wanted to talk about it today.

There are many type of switches. For example (most common used 3 switches):

Red Mechanical Switches:

·         Feel:
Smooth, no bump

·         Sound Profile:  Quiet

·         Pros:  Linear switches are a favorite of super fast-paced gamers due to their lack of bump or click. This allows for quick, twitchy reactions with minimal resistance.

·         Cons:  The same lack of feedback and resistance can mean accidental keypresses if you're not super accurate.

Brown mechanical switches:

·         Feel:  Tactile bump

·         Sound Profile:  Quiet

·         Pros:  Increased accuracy and keypress confidence due to feel the "bump" of a key actuating when pressed.

·         Cons:  Slightly reduced speed due to the resistance of the bump.

Blue mechanical switches:

·         Feel:  Tactile bump

·         Sound Profile:  Loud Click

·         Pros:  Clicky actuation with a bump and distinctive click sound when a keypress registers. Great for typing and confident accuracy. Some folks really enjoy the clicky noise.

·         Cons:
Slightly slower reaction time due to more resistance. May be too noisy for some people.

They all feels so different. So, end of it I chose Red Mechanical Switches. Not because I wanted to play games, it just felt so good for me. Everybody feels different so if you want to choose one of them you should try it by yourself.

mysetup

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.