International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Language & Culture Attending the Mamamoo MyCon Seoul

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Hazel
댓글 0 Comments 조회 2,641 Views 작성일 22-12-14 21:33

본문

Good day everyone! 

For today's post I would like to share my experience of going to a concert here in Korea. I am a fairly new KPop fan and I have only started to get to know KPop because of the pandemic. Spaces of leisure and entertainment shifted online and I am grateful that internet bridged physical spaces and brought KPop to virtually anywhere in the world. I attended the Mamamoo (마마무) concert in the Olympic Hall, Olympic Park, in Seoul. Mamamoo is a 3rd generation KPop group made up of Moonbyul, Solar, Wheein, and Hwasa. I started liking Mamamoo because of their unique music that covers a wide variety of genres. This concert also gave me the experience of patiently queueing so that I can purchase tickets online. It was such a nerve-wracking experience but I am very grateful that I was able to secure the tickets that I wanted. I remember preparing all of my school requirements ahead of time just so I can devote the entire weekend to this concert and it was all worth it!

That's all for today's post. I hope that you are keeping safe and warm amid the cold wave. 

If you want to listen to Mamamoo, I am sharing the video that first got me interested in the group - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvkTcNQsxzc 

They are all so talented!

P.S. These are some of the photos that I took during the concert and I was very happy when Wheein looked at me! 

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.