International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Social "Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival: A Winter Adventure in South Ko…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Finewine
댓글 0 Comments 조회 2,531 Views 작성일 23-03-15 23:51

본문

b161c6a76c08a412c3c362a03743cdf9_1678891521_1127.jpg

Hello Everyone!

I had the pleasure of attending the Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival, a winter wonderland and dream come true for anyone seeking a memorable outdoor adventure in South Korea. Hosted annually in January, this festival is one of the largest and most popular winter festivals in the country. My church organized a trip to this event and I was blown away by the diverse range of activities available, including ice fishing, ice sledding, bobsledding, ice skating, and snow sledding.

As a first-time fisher, I was particularly drawn to the ice fishing experience and was thrilled to catch not just one, but two fish! The fish was cooked to perfection and tasted delicious. Apart from fishing, there was something for everyone at this festival, making it an ideal destination for families and friends.

I highly recommend the Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival to anyone looking for a fun-filled winter adventure in South Korea. Don't miss out on this unforgettable experience next year! 

#HwacheonSancheoneoIceFestival #SouthKorea #WinterAdventures #TravelKorea #IceFishing #FamilyFun #Friends #WinterWonderland #DreamComeTrue #BucketList #ExperienceKorea #ExploreKorea #KoreanCulture #Foodie #Delicious #Fishing #SnowSledding #IceSledding #Bobsledding #IceSkating

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.