International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Podcast

페이지 정보

본문

My short Quarantine period story in Korea

I have never been quarantined before in my life, so the thought of being quarantined was making me feel nervous. My quarantine journey started when I landed at Incheon International Airport, South Korea, I was made to download an application on phone for tracking my movement and recording my body temperature daily. I was then driven to a center, where I had my COVID-19 test, I was lodged in the center for a night. In the morning, I was informed that my COVID-19 result is positive. I was later transported to the main quarantine center where I observed the mandatory 14 days quarantine.

At my quarantined facility, I was given a room with no furniture other than a chair, small bed size, a desk, refrigerator, TV, cooking facilities, washing machine, and ensuite with a personal toilet and bathroom. I was instructed not to leave the room and they surprisingly deliver delicious food to me at the door of my room, three times daily. 

In conclusion, I really enjoy my quarantine period, the facility I stayed in and I used the period to do a lot of self-evaluation, reading, meditation, praying, and had a whole lot of rest too.    

Recorded by Olaniyan Olalekan

2021 Decemeber 12

Script

I have never been quarantined before in my life, so the thought of being quarantined was making me feel nervous. My quarantine journey started when I landed at Incheon International Airport, South Korea, I was instructed to download an application on my mobile phone for tracking my movement and recording my body temperature daily. I was then driven to a center, where I had my COVID-19 test, I was lodged in the center for a night. In the morning, I was informed that my COVID-19 result is positive. I was later transported to the main quarantine center where I observed the mandatory 14 days quarantine. At my quarantined facility, I was given a room with no furniture other than a chair, small bed size, a desk, refrigerator, Television, cooking facilities, washing machine, and ensuite with a personal toilet and bathroom. I was instructed not to leave the room and they surprisingly deliver delicious food to me at the door of my room, three times daily. In conclusion, I really enjoy my quarantine period, the facility I stayed in and I used the period to do a lot of self-evaluation, reading, meditation, praying, and had a whole lot of rest too. Thank You.

첨부파일

Total 83 cases, page 5.

검색