International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Podcast

페이지 정보

본문

Jeju Dongmun Traditional Market

A visit to Jeju Dongmun Traditional Market

Recorded by Merhawi

11/09/2022

Script

Hello Everyone! Today, I want to take you somewhere, which is the city where most foreigners including me used to dream to visit, Jeju. As part of my scheduled trip to Jeju, I went to one of Jeju’s local markets “ Jeju Dongmun Traditional Market”, which was established after the liberation in 1945. It is situated in 17, 299-meter squares, located in Jeju city, in the province of Jeju. It is only on the ground floor. It is one of the local markets in Jeju, Although prices vary from store to store, you can find things at inexpensive prices. Things like Agricultural products: vegetables, and fruits: one of the famous of Jeju is Tangerine. Another famous of Jeju is seafood: such as small octopus, hairtail, and abalone. Herbs, chocolate, Makgoli, (Korean traditional alcohol made from rice), Sundaegkup,(Korean soup with boiled pork meat and sausage), clothes, and general goods. Basically, it’s open all year round. There are facilities such as convenience stores, ATMs, and public parking lots. I enjoyed a cup of fruit ice cream while windowshopping at “Jeju traditional market”. Oh, there are souvenir shops as well. I bought a mini soju glass as a memorial item and took a picture while grabbing the miniature draft glass. Sources of information: Google

첨부파일

Total 84 cases, page 3.

검색