Health ＆ Wellness Staying fit
댓글 0 Comments 조회 263 Views 작성일 23-03-24 13:37
For this community post, I would like to share one of the things that I do to keep fit. As graduate students, we spend considerable time on our desks to work on our school requirements and we rarely have the time to go to the gym or engage in outdoor activities to keep fit. However, these limitations should not hinder us in achieving a balanced life. I am sharing the simple workout that I do to stretch my muscles after sitting on my desk for an extended period of time. This is from the Nike Training mobile app, and I hope you can also take the time to explore the hundreds of workouts that you can follow with minimal equipment. I personally only have a yoga mat and dumbbells and these are more than enough to significantly burn calories and keep yourself fit.
This simple workout is called the 7-minute Total Body Desk Detox. I hope you can try it!
1. shoulder gators - 60 seconds
2. dynamic chest stretch - 60 seconds
3. reverse lunge reaches - 60 seconds per side
4. knee hugs - 30 seconds
5. lateral hip openers - 60 seconds
6. split squats - 45 seconds per side
0회 다운로드 | DATE : 2023-03-24 13:37:51
- Prev“World Water day” 23.03.25
- NextFirst bite of Korean bliss: Samgyupsal and Pokumbap 23.03.22
There are no registered comments.