International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Social Rail biking in Chuncheon!

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Supu
댓글 0 Comments 조회 1,976 Views 작성일 23-06-19 23:52

본문

0cda028b76ba8ee5fd58ae15ef220fef_1687186275_5978.JPEG

Hello friends! I hope you all are doing well and planning to have some pleasant experiences during the summer vacation. Last month I was able to join a trip that was planned by Chuncheon city hall, and it was completely full of joy, so I decided to share my experience with you all. It was about rail biking! 

According to the knowledge we got from there, after the Gyongchun Subway Line opened, the old train tracks turned into a rail bike park. Gangchon Rail Park starts next to Gimyujeong Station and offers various attractions, including a large book photo zone, a café, a zipwire, and more. The total course of the rail bike is 8.5 kilometers long, with 6 kilometers on the rail bike and 2.5 kilometers on the train. Both of them were superb experiences with attractive scenery. Most of the track is downhill for an easy ride with a beautiful view of mountains, fields, and a river. And there were three caves that we had to go through with lots of things happening during biking, such as music, lights, and water bubbles. After riding the final section on a train along the Bukhangang River, we can take the shuttle bus back to the original location.

This is just 8 kilometers away from Hallym University. So don’t miss the chance to get this amazing experience this summer with your friends!

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.