댓글 0 Comments 조회 555 Views 작성일 23-06-21 13:04
“Some daily Korean recipes”
1. Gamja-tang (감자탕): a spicy Korean stew, with a mixture of soup made from pork particularly from the backbone or neck of a pig’s part. It is cooked with the ingredients of potatoes, noodles, dried radish, greens, perilla leaves, green onions, hot pepper, peppers, and ground sesame seeds. The parts of pork are bones with bits of meat clinging to them, which can be edible by removing the bone and meat with chopsticks. Side dishes such as kimchi are usually served. Historically, Gamjatang used to be introduced first in the Southern province of Jeolla; the people in the province led its livelihood relying on the agriculture industry. The origins of Gamjatang have a history of emergence since the last three kingdoms when farmers used to consume hogs in greater numbers. There is also a written source saying Go Yujeong is the creator of Gamjatang.
2. Korean soy braised chicken recipe (찜닭): Jjimdak (찜닭) is a braised chicken dish. These two syllables can be reversed, so jjimdak is also called dakjjim (닭찜). Jjimdak is made with braised and blanched chicken, soaked in hot water, combining ingredients containing carrot, sweet potato, onion, and green onion. Jjim generally refers to dishes that are steamed, stewed, or braised in a sauce, and dak means chicken. Jimdak was introduced first in the city of Andong, in the 1990s. It is prepared with steamed chicken and a mix of species and vegetables.
3. Maratang (마라탕): It is first introduced in the Yangtze River, China; Working under the damp and foggy weather made boat trackers feel very sick. And when they were hungry, they cooked herbs in a pot and put Sichuan pepper and ginger into the soup to eliminate dampness. Maratang became popular in northern China in 2010.
4. Marashangua (마라샹고): is another Chinese recipe being consumed in Korea, it is prepared with the same ingredients as maratang is cooked. Variety of seafood, spaghetti or noodles, meat, and other ingredients. What makes it different from maratang since it is with less soup and is less juicy, it’s like a fried maratang dish.
5. Dakgalbi Boquim (다갈비볶음): or fried rice with chicken, it is a recipe made from mainly rice and chicken, the chicken is marinated in Gochujang, cooked with cabbage, seaweeds, and cheese. It is served with either a small bowl-like pot or a wide round plate-like bowl, which is also cooked and served with the same tool usually.
6. Dakgalbi (다갈비): it is a recipe made from mainly rice and chicken, with needed ingredients of cabbage, and onions, served with side chili sauce, lettuce, garlic, and fresh perilla leaves. It is served with either a small bowl-like pot or a wide round plate-like bowl, which is also cooked and served with the same tool usually.
7: What do you think it is? You can leave a comment!
- PrevEthiopian students pursuing their education in South Korea have taken active measures to promote their country's rich culture and remarkable tourist destinations. 23.06.21
- NextCelebrating Vesak festival (Buddha’s birthday) in Bonghyeonsa temple. 23.06.21
There are no registered comments.