International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Social Organic cafe in Chuncheon

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Supu
댓글 0 Comments 조회 1,401 Views 작성일 23-10-19 05:19

본문

bf0c1072002fa66a518828bd2aa318f4_1697660325_0895.JPG

Hey there, fellow nature enthusiasts and Instagram lovers! I recently had the most magical experience at the Organic Cafe in Chuncheon, and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you.

The buzz around this cafe isn't just about the food; it's the stunning scenery that's been stealing hearts on Instagram. As I strolled into the cafe, I was greeted by an enchanting field of flowers that wrapped around the entire place.

In May, the cafe is transformed into a sea of vibrant Yucha Flowers (유채꽃), and it feels like a fairytale come to life. From June to October, it is the Marigolds (메리골드) and Zinnias (금잔화) that grace us with their colors and charm, turning the cafe into a living masterpiece.

In August and September, the Sunflowers (해바라기) and delicate Cosmos (코스모스) take over, painting the café in warm, golden hues. It is a photographer's paradise, and I cannot stop snapping away.

And for the grand finale, from October to November, the café will be decked out with delicate PinkMuhly (핑크뮬리) grasses, casting a spell of whimsy and romance that will have everyone falling in love.

The Organic Cafe isn't just a cafe; it's a community of nature lovers and Instagram enthusiasts. Every visit is a chance to create beautiful memories and share them with the world. Just visit this wonderland. I can't wait to see your photos from this floral wonderland!

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.