International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Food & Drink Egg yolk or orange juice?

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Supu
댓글 0 Comments 조회 1,157 Views 작성일 23-10-19 06:02

본문

bf0c1072002fa66a518828bd2aa318f4_1697662906_4822.JPG

Hello, food enthusiasts and friends! I'm here to share a truly extraordinary culinary adventure with you, one that begins with a welcome appetizer drink that's as intriguing as it is delicious.

I am sure you will probably think this image is an egg yolk! Believe me, it is a welcome drink that tastes like orange juice! Step into a remarkable dining experience in Chuncheon, where an Italian-inspired restaurant has redefined the concept of a welcome appetizer with the "Egg Yolk" spoon.

Imagine being welcomed with a visually stunning appetizer drink, artfully served on a spoon that looks exactly like a real, delicate egg yolk! It's a remarkable sight that instantly sparks curiosity and wonder.

Each "Egg Yolk" appetizer spoon is a masterpiece, designed as a real egg yolk, from its appearance down to the perfect yolk. The moment you lay eyes on it, you'll be captivated by its lifelike presentation.

But the real magic unfolds when you take your first sip. It tastes just the same as orange juice!

So, if you need to taste this remarkable egg yolk orange juice drink, make sure to go to the Italian restaurant near the university. It's a delightful treat for the senses and the perfect introduction to an unforgettable dining experience. Cheers to culinary creativity and the joy of discovery!

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.