International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Language & Culture A Memorable Chuseok Visit to Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 renu12
댓글 0 Comments 조회 851 Views 작성일 23-10-31 23:55

본문

My journey to Gyeongbokgung Palace during Chuseok in Seoul was a breathtaking immersion into the heart of Korean history and tradition. As I walked through the imposing Gwanghwamun gate, surrounded by vibrant hanbok-clad visitors and the sounds of traditional music, I felt an immediate connection to the festive Chuseok spirit. The Changing of the Guard ceremony at the main gate was a captivating experience, making me feel as if I had traveled back in time to the Joseon Dynasty. The palace's intricate architecture, serene gardens, and charming courtyards offered a glimpse into Korea's rich heritage, while the option to rent a hanbok allowed me to blend seamlessly into the culture. I discovered the depth of Korean history through informative signs and displays, all set against the backdrop of Chuseok celebrations, including traditional games and delicious food. As the sun set, the beautifully lit palace against the city skyline created a magical atmosphere, leaving me with unforgettable memories of a day that perfectly combined tradition, history, and enchantment.

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.