International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Social Embarking on an Academic Journey: Sharing Insights from UP Diliman!

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Supu
댓글 0 Comments 조회 1,085 Views 작성일 23-11-29 23:14

본문

78e2cf2c202828ce0620ea850506c6b9_1701267165_8339.jpg

Hello everyone! I hope this post finds you well. I'm thrilled to share some exciting news with you. As a Sri Lankan student studying in Korea, I recently had the opportunity to participate in a conference and present an academic paper at the University of the Philippines!

Being part of this academic event was a truly enriching experience. I had the chance to share my research findings, engage in thought-provoking discussions, and learn from fellow scholars. The academic community at UP Diliman is vibrant and diverse, creating an inspiring environment for intellectual exchange.

One of the highlights was the cultural exchange that naturally unfolded during breaks and networking sessions. It was heartwarming to connect with Filipino students and faculty members, exchanging ideas, perspectives, and even learning a bit of Tagalog along the way!

I want to express my gratitude to the University of the Philippines for this unforgettable experience. It's a testament to the importance of global collaboration and the power of education to transcend borders.

Thank you, UP Diliman, for the Warm Welcome! I'm immensely grateful for the warm welcome and the friendships forged during my time at UP Diliman. Here's to embracing diverse perspectives, fostering international connections, and the endless pursuit of knowledge!

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.