International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Social My Journey to Lotte World Adventure

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Munisa
댓글 0 Comments 조회 68 Views 작성일 24-04-21 17:05

본문

38224cd2fc61d7f549a8357565f93523_1713686623_6907.jpeg 

With eager anticipation coursing through my veins, I went on a journey to Lotte World, South Korea's premier theme park.

Stepping into Lotte World felt like entering a realm of enchantment. The vibrant colors of the park's attractions summoned me like a child.
With adrenaline coursing through my veins, I explored the various themed zones. The only rides I could take were The Conquistador – a heart-pounding pirate ship, Adventures of Sinbad – an underground waterway ride with an engaging storyline, Swing Tree, and of course the Carousel. I wish I could have ridden more, but the day was short and the waiting lines were exhaustingly long. However, I still enjoyed the experience.
38224cd2fc61d7f549a8357565f93523_1713686623_7706.jpeg
Next, I ventured into the Folk Museum, where I explored the vibrant cultural heritage of South Korea. The museum exhibits were organized like chapters of a history book starting from prehistoric times and ending with modern and contemporary Korea. Interestingly, visitors were allowed to touch and interact with some of the exhibits: we played Tuho and Yutnori, and checked out the punishment stool with a beating stick (nobody was hurt in the process).

I felt a twinge of sadness knowing that the adventure was coming to an end, but one thing I am sure now: the memories I made will stay forever

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.