International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Social My trip to Gangneung, Anmok beach

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Merhawi
댓글 0 Comments 조회 2,785 Views 작성일 22-10-03 14:58

본문

Hello everyone!

How are you doing? Are you considering enjoying sightseeing this fall? Or let the fall season skip in the blink of an eye?

Let me share my trip to one of the beaches in Gangwondo province. I woke up morning at 6, left my dorm at 7, headed to Chuncheon Intercity terminal, and grabbed my ticket for Ganeung. I arrived at the Ganeung bus terminal after roughly two and a half hours of the trip. Then I rode a taxi to  Anmok beach is located in Ganeung city (known for its best coffee shops) in the Eastern coast of Korea. Anmok beach covers an area of 20,000 square meters and 500meters in length. 

It is best for its scenic coast, particularly for witnessing the sunrise views. The beach is quite gorgeous with its feature of soft sand stretching and trying to see each other with its neighbors (beautiful seagulls walking on the dry soft sand). This clean beach is busy hosting several visitors during vacation, in spring. Right in front of the beach, there are snack bars and coffee shops where you can grab your coffee at a fair offer. 

There is also a Coffee street right close to the very popular beach. There is Anmok port beside the beach where some fishing boats are spotted at. As is seen above my picture, I was appreciating the beach and making my soul satisfied while having a cup of iced green tea latte. 

According to October 03, 2022 Korean Herald news report, this year's Gangneung coffee festival is going to happen from October 07 to 10, 2022 at Ganeung Ice Arena.

Thank you for your attention! & Have a great week!

Sources: Korea trip tips, Gangwondo tours, trip advisor, (Google).

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.