International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Social My Visit to the Organic Café (유기농 카페) in Chuncheon

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Hazel
댓글 0 Comments 조회 2,901 Views 작성일 22-10-22 20:49

본문

Hello everyone!

For this week's post, I would like to share my awesome experience of visiting the Organic Café in Chuncheon. My friends recommended that I visit this place before winter starts and I am so glad that I did! The Organic Café is about 20 minutes away by taxi from the Hallym University Campus. The drive to the café was relaxing as we were able to see the beautiful autumn scenery while crossing the Soyanggang River.

The café offered a wide variety of organic drinks (fruit teas and coffee) along with cakes and pastries. It was truly a magical experience getting to enjoy the food while looking at the majestic views of the pink muhly grass. You will see different flowers depending on the time of the year and I fully intent to go back next year to see yucha flowers (May), marigold and zinnia (June to October), and my personal favorite, sunflowers (August and September). No matter which season you plan to visit, I highly recommend that you come just in time for sunset, so that you may see just how gorgeous the colors are during this time. 

Enjoy the rest of the autumn and always take care!

Address: 유기농카페: 강원 춘천시 신북읍 지내고탄로 184

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.