International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Tech Pokémon Scarlet and Violet

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jess Deytiquez
댓글 0 Comments 조회 3,086 Views 작성일 22-12-14 09:36

본문

Perhaps one of the most awaited game of this year is the latest installment in the Pokémon game series. Indeed, it was marketed as a more open-world game than the games before.

It even has a multiplayer where players can now roam and enjoy their adventures together. And it was no surprising that the game broke record by selling around 10 million units within just three days.*

But as the game was received by many this November 18, many people complained of it having performance issues. 

Nevertheless, as a player of the games, I still enjoyed playing it, though I encounter some slow-downs every now and then. The story is good, especially in the end.

And I dare other players to find Ed Sheeran's song within the game and find their own "treasure"!

Reference:

*Zheng, J. (2022, November 23). Pokemon Scarlet And Violet sold over 10 million units within three days of release: Turns out a lot of people bought the game. GameSpot.             https://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-scarlet-and-violet-sold-over-10-million-units-within-three-days-of-release/1100-6509478/

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.