International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Community

Community

Social "Simplifying life in Korea with these essential apps"

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Finewine
댓글 0 Comments 조회 2,692 Views 작성일 23-03-16 14:26

본문

e5022a932982b0ac280fa208a4af9d63_1678943584_4996.jpg
e5022a932982b0ac280fa208a4af9d63_1678943592_0772.jpg 

Hey there! 

Let me share some of my favorite Korean apps with you. First up is KakaoTalk, a popular messaging app that's convenient for chatting with friends and colleagues. When it comes to getting around in Korea, I like to use Kakao Map. It's a GPS navigation app that helps me find my way around the city. It provides accurate directions which is really helpful when I'm trying to navigate through unfamiliar areas. 

Another app that has been a lifesaver for me is Papago, a translation app that helps me communicate with people who don't speak English . It's made my social interactions in Korea so much smoother.

If you're looking for an e-commerce app, Coupang is a great choice. You can buy all kinds of things, like clothes, shoes, beauty products, and home goods. I love how easy it is to use, and the prices are usually pretty competitive. Plus, the delivery is really fast!

Lastly, for those interested in learning Korean or planning on coming soon, I suggest using Duolingo. It's a fun and interactive language learning app that uses a gamified approach to learning. These Korean apps have definitely made my life in Korea much easier and enjoyable, and I hope you can give them a try too if you haven't yet!

Stay safe!

Photo Credits:
                  kakaotalk.en.softonic.com

map.kakao.com

d2gvp390vw10bx.cloudfront.net

blueberylab.koreaorg.com

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.