[COVID-19] Reinforced COVID-19 Protocols for Four Weeks (Starting Dece…
댓글 0 Comments 조회 552 Views 작성일 21-12-06 12:14
○ (Prevention of local spread) Adjust the capacity limit for private gatherings in order to reduce infection risks through interpersonal contact, such as get-togethers and meetings.
– (Changes to be applied) (Before) Up to 10 persons in the Seoul metropolitan area, and up to 12 persons in non-metropolitan area regardless of vaccination status → (After) Up to 6 persons in the Seoul metropolitan area, and up to 8 persons in non-metropolitan area regardless of vaccination status
* Maintain the existing exceptions, such as cohabitation and care (e.g. children, senior citizens, and persons with disabilities)
– (Date and period) Reinforced COVID-19 protocols will be implemented for four weeks starting on Mon, Dec. 6 (until Jan. 2), and the implementation period will be reviewed according to the infection trends.
○ (Strengthened protection for the unvaccinated) Expand the vaccine pass system in order to prevent the spread of the virus through the unvaccinated population.
※ Change the validity period of the vaccine pass from six months (with five months between vaccine doses + a grace period of one month) (scheduled to take effect on Dec. 20)
– (Restaurants and cafes) Implement the vaccine pass system in restaurants and cafes where it is difficult to keep face masks on.
* However, since they are considered as essential facilities, allow up to one unvaccinated person in private gatherings (up to 6 persons in the Seoul metropolitan area, and up to 8 persons in non-metropolitan area) (i.e. 1+5 or 1+7)
– (Indoor facilities) Expand the vaccine pass program to indoor multi-use facilities including private academies, Internet cafes, and movie theaters.
* Stores (e.g. wholesale and retail stores, traditional markets, and department stores) are exempt from the vaccine pass program due to the difficulty of enforcement.
· (Currently) Adult entertainment facilities (e.g. bars, karaoke bars, night clubs, pick-up bars, colatecs, dancing halls), karaoke rooms (including coin karaoke), indoor sports facilities, bath facilities (including spas), cycling/boat/horse racing facilities, and casinos
· (Newly added) Restaurants, cafes, private academies, movie theaters, performance halls, study rooms, study cafes, multi-purpose rooms (except for game arcades), Internet cafes, (indoor) sports (viewing) facilities, museums, art galleries, science halls, party rooms, libraries, and massage facilities
Facilities exempt from the vaccine pass program (14 types)
· Wedding halls, funeral halls, recreational parks (theme parks and water parks), game arcades, shops, supermarkets, department stores, (indoor) sports (viewing) facilities, indoors sports facilities, accommodation facilities, kids cafes, birthday party halls, exhibition halls, expos, barbers/hair salons, international conferences, academic events, door-to-door sales promotional halls, and religious facilities
– (Digital vaccine pass) Review the mandatory implementation of the digital vaccine pass system for businesses subject to the vaccine pass program, subsidizing the cost of implementation (KRW 100,000 to 200,000)
– (Date of implementation) Implementation of program from Mon, Dec. 6 with a grace period of one week
* However, review the date for the mandatory implementation of the digital vaccine pass system, and determine later.
For further information, please visit the link below.
- Next[COVID-19] Pre-departure Negative COVID-19 Test Result Requirement for International Arrival 21.11.22
There are no registered comments.