International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Podcast

페이지 정보

본문

Chuncheon might be losing its November snowing pattern!

Welcome to our 2nd episode of this week!

Recorded by Michael

Script

Good morning and welcome back to the podcast. I’m your host Michael, hoping you had a great night! And on todays episode We’re gonna have a chat about Chuncheon losing its November snowing pattern. And my thoughts on why it is happening. And… do you know what an earth microwave is? Stay tuned if you wanna find out and more… So This topic is more of my ‘research’ than a research done by a more professional person. But I have caught a pattern of 5.5 consecutive years in chuncheon of when the snow begins during the winter season and it seems like chuncheon no longer welcomes the snow close to November. From my experience, for 3years the snow used to fall between the time of November 18th and 25th. But after the year 2019, the end of December or the beginning of January seems to be the timeline that the snow falls in this city. And This has me concerned Because this could mean few things. It could mean that chuncheon will gradually become a hotter place than it used to be. Or it could mean chuncheon’s average annual temperature stays the same but the seasons winter and spring blend in together and become one season. Either way it’s a bad news! Speculations aside, one thing becomes obvious, scientifically speaking, and that is the less there is a snow falling on the earth, specifically in chuncheon in this case, the less the reflective the earth becomes. And if the earth doesn’t does not reflect enough sun light back to space then the world including chuncheon is gonna be one giant microwave. Now Would the typhoon happening lately do anything to chuncheon’s snowing patterns. Only time could tell. Until then let’s protect our planet, try our best to achieve all things carbon free by 2040 and reduce the rising heat of this “earth oven”. And cut…. Don’t forget to tune to our next episode..

첨부파일

Total 84 cases, page 3.

검색