International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Your StoriesFind the button on the right corner to write your stories

From Airport to Self-Quarantine

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Manager
댓글 0 Comments 조회 809 Views 작성일 21-03-17 16:36

본문

What steps to go through when entering Korea

Hi, I am from Austria. I have been living in Korea for 10 years now. I am writing this post to share my experiences with COVID-19. I would like to share procedures and rules when entering Korea in a pandemic situation. I hope my experiences can be helpful to you.

d1e9b5f11ac9beca6067fceecf954698_1615966589_2446.jpg

During the last year of 2020, I was forced to stay abroad for about a year due to business trips. When I came back to Korea after work, there were a number of things I had to prepare in advance from the airport.

First, you need to book a quarantine taxi in advance. You may have your car, but most foreigners don’t have a car at the airport. In this case, you will need to use public transportation to get to your home. However, you might be concerned about transportation with a large number of people, such as bus. Therefore, it is better to use a quarantine taxi that is available privately.

As soon as you arrive, you should go to the public health center to be tested for COVID-19. You should call your local public health office to find out about working hours. Then, according to the Second, as soon as you arrive, you should visit the public health center to be tested for COVID-19. You should call your local public health center to find oud about working hours. Then, according to the schedule, you can visit the public health center to have the test. When visiting the health center, you should not use public transportation. If you don’t have a car, you can request a pickup from the public health center for free.

Third, after arriving at home, you must download the self-quarantine app and report the situation for two weeks. You should check for your symptoms related to COVID-19. If you have children, you will need to add their symptoms and information to your app. Local officials will check your reporting status daily.

Each country has different coping methods for COVID-19, and foreigners have difficulty in communication with language and understanding the country-specific situation. This frustrated situation can cause many foreign people to panic. Therefore, I wish we could share a lot of information each other.

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.