A Cheaper and Easier Way to Get Cleaner and Whiter Dry Clothes
댓글 0 Comments 조회 44 Views 작성일 23-04-23 16:22
Now that the sun is finally shining brighter and hotter, and the cold will no longer freeze your clothes when left hanging outside—based on my experience of my first winter (laughs). Here are several reasons why it is a good idea to not only let yourself bask in the sunlight, but also your clothes also. (These are based on the YouTube video by Style Theory which I would cite below, but can be also accessed by knowing some basic scientific knowledge and common reasoning.)
1. UV rays from the sun kills the bacteria, germs, and viruses still left on your clothes after washing—yes, washing machines cannot remove all of it!
2. White fabrics can turn even whiter after more exposure to sunlight.
4. More environment-friendly (than using dryer).
Of course, one downside of drying clothes outside is that one must also consider whether you live by a busy road or if the air quality is good, lest your air just absorb undesired air-borne particles. Another is the weather prediction—be sure that there’s no rain coming later when you are not at home!
But all-in-all, with the aforementioned four reasons, don’t you think it is worth it?
The Style Theorists. (2023, April 23). Style theory: Tide lied?! The gross truth about your laundry [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/mACVua-jVlY
- PrevDiet and Climate Change 23.04.24
- Next"Invest in Our Planet." 23.04.22
There are no registered comments.