International Community for National Disasters Korean Expat Community for National Disasters

Your StoriesFind the button on the right corner to write your stories

"Life-Changing Experience: My Study Abroad Journey in South Korea…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Finewine
댓글 0 Comments 조회 529 Views 작성일 23-03-15 23:14

본문

f8d5b578c02f9b00489b76af60583037_1678889159_9563.jpg 

f8d5b578c02f9b00489b76af60583037_1678889173_3248.jpg

Hi there!

I just wanted to share a bit of my experience studying abroad in South Korea as a Nigerian student at Hallym University has truly been one of the most exciting and life-changing experiences of my life.

Chuncheon, where I am currently studying, is absolutely stunning with its breathtaking scenery of lakes and mountains. As a Nigerian, the language, food, and way of life in South Korea are very different from what I'm used to, but I find it incredibly rewarding to immerse myself in a new culture and broaden my perspective on life.

The education system here is impressive, with well-structured classes and challenging curriculum, but with supportive lecturers who help me to excel. The people here are extremely polite and courteous, and the streets are always clean and orderly.

I have also enjoyed trying out new dishes and exploring the delicious Korean cuisine, which is very different from Nigerian food. Of course, as a student, I do face some challenges, but the warmth and hospitality of the people have made it easier for me to adapt.

Overall, I strongly encourage anyone considering studying abroad to take advantage of such an opportunity. It's a chance to broaden your horizon, learn new things, and meet new people. Studying abroad in South Korea is an experience that I will always treasure and one that will stay with me forever.

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.