Things to do in a stampede that may make a difference
댓글 0 Comments 조회 82 Views 작성일 22-12-14 10:11
Early November became a sad day for everyone, especially in Korea.
Let us still continue praying for the departed and the ones who are still affected.
I list here common insights from a couple of websites on things to do in a stampede which, God forbid, we may use in the future.
1. Keep you hands on your chest - this is to make enough space between you other people which enables you also to breath better. More people die from lack of oxygen than being trampled.
2. Keep calm and look for a way out - again conserve you precious energy and oxygen.
3. Help - other may follow such example and refrain from panicking more.
- Prev“A coffee shop with a warming blanket" - Surviving winter in Korea-2 22.12.21
- NextCaution with using diffusers 22.12.14
There are no registered comments.